(with National and Worldwide Connections)
and I Personally Handle each Transaction from Beginning to End.
A REALTOR Since 1997 and a Skilled and Proven Negotiator. Whether you are Buying or Selling your Primary Residence, First Time Home Buyer, First Time Home Seller, a Second Home, a Retiring Senior or their Guardian, I am a Specialized Seniors’ Real Estate Care Handler, Luxury & Waterfront Homes, Estates, Short Sales, Investor Sales or Relocating to a New Neighborhood; I can help make Homeownership Dreams come true.
I Focus on Superior Customer Service (Concierge Services) by using an Effective Combination of Results Oriented Professionals (Lawyers, Engineers, Mortgage, etc.). I Succeed to Provide my Clients with the Most Positive Real Estate Experience Imaginable. Current Faculty Member of the Long Island Board of Realtors.
November 1997 to Present Realtor®
I personally handle each transaction from beginning to end. I focus on superior customer service (Concierge Services) by using an effective combination of results oriented professionals (Lawyers, Engineers, Mortgage, etc.), Skilled Negotiator. I succeed to provide my clients with the most positive real estate experience imaginable.
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative (11/06),
- BPOR – BPO Realtor (12/12)
- CBR – Certified Buyer’s Representative (6/00),
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert (5/09),
- CHLMS – Cert Home Luxury Marketing Spec.,
- CIPS – Cert Int’l Property Specialist (11/15),
- CPRES – Cert Probate RE Specialist (10/18),
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist (1/05),
- e-PRO – Internet Professionalism (2/07),
- GREEN – Resource of GREEN Building Principals (4/10),
- GRI – Graduate of Realtor Institute (11/01),
- HSE – Home Staging Expert (10/15),
- ITI – Instructors Training Institute (6/13),
- RSSP – Realtor Short Sales Professional (8/08),
- SFR – Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Realtor (12/09),
- SRS – Seller Resource Specialist (6/14),
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist (3/00)
- LIBOR (Long Island Board of Realtors)
- NYSAR (New York State Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
For All Your Real Estate Needs… “DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE!”
*NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION*
References Available Upon Request